This policy covers our use of personal information that we collect when you use this web site. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services may include newsletters and competitions. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
What Information is Collected?
On certain pages of this web site, we may ask you to submit information about yourself such as your name, email address, postcode and telephone number. This information is stored in a database and only used for the purpose of its submission unless otherwise stated.
This site also uses a tool that collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
For information about what cookies are and how we use them please see our cookies privacy page.
Who Collects this Information?
Destination CMS Ltd collects this information on behalf of the Clifton Down Shopping Centre. Destination CMS Ltd are located in Exeter, Devon, EX4 3SR.
How Will This Information Be Used?
The information will be used to allow us to respond to your queries. It will also be used to gather broad demographic information about users of the site. We may use it for marketing purposes, to send you details of special offers, promotions and services. We may send you a periodic newsletter. We may use the information to improve our web site, and to customise the web site based on your demographics.
What Communication Can You Expect From Us?
We may use your contact details (email address and/or home address) to send you a periodic newsletter, and information concerning special offers, promotions and services. (See further down the page for details on how to opt out of any mailings).
With Whom May The Information Be Shared?
Your information may be shared with third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf. These act as intermediaries only and do not retain your information. The information may also be passed to persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect The Information Collected?
We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
You may choose to modify or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, you may choose to opt out of all further mailings.
To change or delete your information, send us an email, with subject "Change Info" to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of mailings, send us an email, with subject "Unsubscribe" to this address: email@example.com
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected (We charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to: Clifton Down Shopping Centre, Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2NN.
Clifton Down Terms & Conditions
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Our website and social media channels often host online competitions for which entry requires you to supply personal details. The following are the standard terms and conditions which apply to all of our competitions. Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply in specific circumstances - these will be mentioned on the competition page.
- Open to all entries within the BS postcodes except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees, agents, and their employees or family members of Clifton Down Shopping Centre and its promotional partners.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- All entrants' details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to the competition.
- The competition is promoted by Clifton Down Shopping Centre.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as FULL ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
- The judges' decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
- Clifton Down Shopping Centre reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with a prize(s) of equivalent value if the original is/are no longer available. The prize(s) cannot be exchanged or refunded and is/are non-transferable.
- A winner(s) will be picked and contacted within 14 days of the competition closing date. The winner(s) will have 7 days to accept the prize(s).
- The notified person(s) will arrange to collect their prize(s) within a further 28 days unless otherwise agreed.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via email or by phone. They will then be announced via Clifton Down Shopping Centre social media channels or alternatively for details of the winner's(s) name(s), please send an SAE to: Clifton Down Shopping Centre, Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2NN.
- You are providing your information to Clifton Down Shopping Centre.
- Error & Omissions excepted.
- Further Terms & Conditions may apply. Contact Clifton Down Shopping Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
Users are eligible to enter our Facebook competitions by liking the Clifton Down Shopping Centre Facebook page as well as liking/commenting on the specific post. Other competitions may require you to submit a form with further details in order to be eligible to win.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time; the prize(s) is/are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The competition is promoted by Clifton Down Shopping Centre.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The closing date is as specified in the specific competition, and Clifton Down Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend the competition end dates at any time.
- By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on the Clifton Down Shopping Centre Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users. The competition winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of each competition. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entry is open to people living in the BS postcode areas, except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees (and their families) of Clifton Down Shopping Centre, agents, and any other companies associated with the competition. Entry to the competition is deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Clifton Down Shopping Centre does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page. Any content deemed inappropriate will be removed at their discretion. False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of Clifton Down Shopping Centre.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified by Clifton Down Shopping Centre or their representatives through Facebook, email or phone, as appropriate to the competition within 14 days of the competition closing date. Winners must respond to Clifton Down Shopping Centre within 7 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise Clifton Down Shopping Centre reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged (as appropriate) with Clifton Down Shopping Centre§ within a further 28 days, unless otherwise agreed.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
- The competition isn't sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
Clifton Down Shopping Centre and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on Facebook or other form is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
The promoter of this competition is Clifton Down Shopping Centre, based at Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2NN.